Digital Printing Services
Digital printing services use the process of direct printing from digital files. Cost-effective and efficient, digital printing is for quality and speed. Also, it’s ideal when each piece needs a different name, code, or address. As an example, a direct mailing campaign. Or an order of 250 invitations with custom names.
Many factors go into deciding to print digitally or offset. Quantity, spot colors, custom pieces, and others. Your account manager will walk you through the process. In addition, they’ll help you decide on the best printing method. Digital printing is cost-effective for volumes under 1000 pieces. Get true color matching and detail without high volume.
Our staff uses the Pantone® Matching System (PMS), a color numbering system. All colors across the spectrum have a unique number. This is a 3-4 digit number followed by C, U, or M (coated, uncoated, or matte). The PMS color palette has about 1,114 colors. The color matching system helps to avoid color variances. This way, your project’s colors remain true. We take great care to make sure your project is of the highest quality. As a reminder, we offer in-house lamination, perfect binding, and comb binding.
- Konica Minolta Bizhub C8000
- Konica Minolta Bizhub C1070P
- Konica Minolta Bizhub 1052 B&W
- Konica Minolta Bizhub 920 B&W
- Xanté Impressia Envelope Press with High-Speed Feeder
- Lanier DD4450 Duplicator
- GBC Coil & Comb Binding Machine
- Duplo DB-280 Perfect Binding Machine
- Two A1-Meister Auto Laminators
- Duplo DC 645 Slitter/Cutter/Creaser
- Polar 78 – 30″ Paper Cutter
- Compack 5800 Shrink Wrap